Information on Drugs, Alcohol, and Interventions in Kansas
Kansas is severely threatened by the production, distribution, and abuse of illegal drugs. The most affected area of the state is the Southeastern part. Methamphetamine causes the most concern to the state of Kansas. The drug is domestically produced as well as imported and has become widely available throughout the state. “Club drugs”, such as MDMA and GHB, are increasing in popularity throughout Wichita, Kansas metro area.
Even though illegal substance use is high, the available resources for interventions and rehabs are low. We specialize in getting families and their loved ones the help they deserve to help battle substance abuse. Call now to speak to one of our expert intervention coordinators. They will not only connect you with a professional interventionist but create a tailored path of recovery for your loved one.
Kansas Drug Facts:
- Between the years of 2009 to 2013, Kansas saw 1,475 deaths due to drug overdoses.
- The Wichita metro area had one of the higher rates of users check into rehab compared to other areas of the country.
- The average age of clients that checked into rehab was between the ages of 20 to 35.
- The Southeastern part of the state had the highest death rate (4 per 100,000 people) as compared to the rest of the state.
- Montgomery County had the highest lab seizures throughout Kansas in 2014.
Why Choose Intervention Services USA for Drug or Alcohol Interventions?
As a company founded by a family that has gone through and survived the struggles of drug addiction, we strive on not only helping the addict but the family as well. We have taken our experiences, turned them into our passion, and created Intervention Services USA in order to help families just like yours every day.
Our interventionists take the time to train the family on drug addiction and build a support system for their loved one. As a result, Intervention Services USA has become the largest intervention service provider in North America. We are able to successfully deliver around 400 interventions per year with a 95% success rate.
Not sure what to do?
Wondering if an intervention is the right move?
Get free advice here: 888-467-2839